Trusted Orlando Family Law Attorney Puts Knowledge and Experience on Your Side
We at The Glicken Law Firm have been serving the Orlando, Florida, area since 1986, advising clients on family law and criminal defense matters. Attorney David Scott Glicken is a knowledgeable, compassionate attorney and an accomplished mediator. We offer the experienced, aggressive advocacy you need when your family’s life is in turmoil, or you’ve been accused of a crime.
Why should you hire The Glicken Law Firm?
If you are thinking about hiring a divorce lawyer or criminal defense attorney you want to be confident you are being represented by a lawyer who knows what he is doing, and who has gotten favorable results for others in your situation.
The Glicken Law Firm has been advising families in conflict and advocating the rights of those accused of crimes for more than 35 years. Here are some of the things that make our law firm unique and why you might want to consider working with us:
- Experience: Attorney David Scott Glicken has been practicing law for more than 35 years. He is an attorney other attorneys call on for advice and counsel, he knows the law, and he knows the court system. He can put this experience to work for you.
- Knowledge: Mr. Glicken knows the inner workings of the justice system because he worked within it for many years as a prosecutor.
- Results: Over the years, Mr. Glicken has handled many types of cases. He counseled many families through the divorce process; he has represented clients in first degree murder cases and has obtained jury verdicts in excess of one million dollars.
- Demonstrated commitment to community service: Mr. Glicken volunteers more than 500 hours each year to charitable organizations throughout the Orlando area including the Catholic Youth League.
Compassionate and relentless advocacy for family law issues
At The Glicken Law Firm, we understand that when your marriage has reached a crisis point you are concerned about what to do next. Having a determined attorney who is passionate about what he does can help you feel confident about your chances for a favorable outcome.
We provide assistance for all aspects of family law including:
- Complex divorce / dissolution of marriage: We have the knowledge and discretion to handle complex and high asset divorce cases. We can also offer guidance on if an alternative divorce might be a better option for you.
- Equitable distribution: Sorting through and dividing up a lifetime of financial obligations can be volatile and complicated. We help you come to work toward an amicable agreement.
- Father’s rights, Mother’s rights and grandparents’ rights: We help families develop parenting plans that help preserve the children’s relationships with the important people in their life.
- Child support: Child support payments are calculated as a percentage of both parent’s net monthly resources, including bonuses and commissions.
- Child custody: Both the father and mother are expected to be responsible for their children, and in most cases both the father and mother deserve fair amounts of parenting time.
- Divorce and relocation: In most counties, in Florida, the courts enforce a residence restriction for parents with child custody. Parents cannot move the child's residence out of the area without obtaining permission from the court, except in rare circumstances.
When it is time to select an attorney who will represent you through one of the most challenging times of your life, you want to be able to trust the future of your family to a law firm with the experience to give you accurate guidance, and determination to stop at nothing to get the results you are looking for. The Glicken Law Firm is ready to work for you.
Guiding you through the criminal justice system and getting your life back on track
Attorney David Scott Glicken started his law career as a Florida State prosecutor who handled drug, organized crime and pornography cases. Although The Glicken Law Firm is located in Orlando, we represent clients in counties throughout the state of Florida.
If you are facing DUI charges in Orlando and need an attorney or drug charges in Jacksonville and you need a criminal defense lawyer, attorney David Scott Glicken will be a tenacious advocate for your constitutional rights.
Contact an Orlando family law and criminal defense attorney with more than 35 years of legal experience
At The Glicken Law Firm, we provide assistance with divorce, custody and visitation. We also maintain a criminal defense practice where we defend the rights of those accused of crimes from credit card fraud to capital murder. Call us today at (407) 648-5400 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.